Saturday 24 September 2011

iPad Accessory Review: Rain Design iRest for iPad and iPad 2

There are some companies that understand that it is not form OR function but rather form AND function. Such companies, few in number, have an ability to design products that look great but also function with a simplicity that makes you wonder how you ever went without. Of course Apple leads the pack in this regard but there are others who follow suit. Sonos is one such company. (I write this while Garbage’s song “Push It” is blasting from two Play:5s set up as a stereo-pair.) I LOVE their products. Rain Design is another such company. Their designs are simple, elegant and work. I reviewed the Rain Design mStand last December and loved it. It is as simple a design as you are going to find yet it looks great, is a quality product that is remarkably well made and does EXACTLY what I need in a stand for my MacBook Air. I wasn’t the only one impressed by it and Elana promptly “stole” it. I liked it enough that I immediately bought a second one and we both continue to use it daily. That says it all. The company was kind enough to send another of their products for [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/GearDiary/~3/R0btKNg93pQ/

futuristic gadgets gadget.com cheap gadgets coolest gadgets 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment